Friday, July 19, 2024

Some of My Books

 

Over the years, I've written many devotional and study books to help pastors, church leaders, and teachers share their faith with others in their congregations and communities. The books can be read individually or with a small group and are full of reflections to be used as discussion starters for church meetings, classes, and fellowship groups.

I've listed some of those books below and if you click on the images, it will take you to the book's page on Amazon where you can read its description. All the books can be read on any device using the free Kindle app; some of them are also published as paperbacks.

I hope you enjoy browsing the books. If you have any questions or suggestions for studies, then please leave your message in the comments section or contact me by email at stushiue57@outlook.com.

God bless.

John Stuart.

01 KYS  02 TLOL

03 5MG  04 60MG

05 PWJ  06 WWJLent

No comments: