Monday, October 26, 2009

Christmas Gifts: I Heart My Kindle



After thinking about it for months, I decided to purchase a Kindle from Amazon.com about six weeks ago. It has revolutionized my reading and become one of the delights of my life.

The Kindle is a portable electronic reading devoice which downloads books, magazines, and pdfs. Instead of paying $20 for a best seller and looking for a place to store the book, I download the same book on Kindle for $10. I read about 30-40 books per year, so after 12 months the Kindle will have paid for itself.

Currently I'm reading several books on my Kindle: Craig Ferguson's "American on Purpose;" Stephen Covey's "The Speed of Trust"; and Max Lucado's "Fearless." I also subscribe to Time and Fortune magazines, as well as this blog!

My NIV Bible is also on my Kindle, so it helps me with my daily readings.

Honestly folks, this is a great investment and a wonderful gift for Christmas...for yourself!


No comments: