Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kindle Devotions: My 1,000th Book Sold!

I've just sold my 1000th devotional book on Kindle this morning. I am both humbled and amazed.

Thank you to all the readers and buyers of my books.

What began as an e-mailed devotional Bible study for elders at Erin Presbyterian Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, has now become an international method of spiritually helping churches and Christians all across the planet. My lunch-time writing of these books and late night drawings have been a blessing to me and others.

And yesterday, I just started writing next year's Lent daily devotional study called "Walking with The King."

Thank You, God, for such a wonderful blessing! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for such an unexpected ministry. And thank You, Holy Spirit, for continuing to inspire me.

AMEN!

You can view all of my devotional e-books at the following link:
http://glenkirk.blogspot.com/p/my-devotional-e-books-for-kindle.html

No comments: